Wednesday, October 11, 2006

THE POWER OF SONG

"If you distressed by anything external the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment (Marcus Aurelius)"

Of course, every human ever get the problem. Problem happen without different the rich and the poor man. Have you ever feel so down, then seem no the way. What will you do ? Have you ever find friend who can help you to solve and accompany till you get the way.

Here I don’t talk about how can you solve your problem. But this topic is about the song that has the power which can make me very strong. Sometime We whistle kind of song to entertain us. But never know the meaning. I want to express what I feel. And till up to date I haven’t wanted to stop singing.

Song is the one of way to solve it. So how can ? Here, I want to share it. I don’t want to tell what kind of problem happen to me! This is a reflection and bring me to the dangerous condition. It heart and then make so heavy. I know I have to survive but I need power to break it. I choose one of the several music songs which I saved on my computer. Below is the lyrics of YOU RAISE ME UP :

When I’m down and, oh my soul so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I’m still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit a while with me

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountain
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I’m strong, when I’m on your shoulders
You raise me up….to more than I can be

Weary is like very tired, but no fear, there’s HOPE. As we know all what fear feels like. It’s hurt common limiting emotion. Not only do we fear new things, but we also feel fear in addition to other negative emotions. It’s merely our mind imagining something awful that has not yet happened. When we feel free our body releases into the blood stream adrenalin, glucose and other energy producing chemicals.

From above song I can learn about the pretty lyrics description . When we ready lyrics by lyrics I gotta deeply memorize which really great influence on me. I love it very much.

No giving up
See the lyrics “I can stand on mountain”. What I can describe is about the high place. Mountain is talking about the hope. And hope is something news which can’t be showed and not yet happen but there’s probability.

Pass from the problem
“Walk on stormy sea” . I’m created as the problem solver. Problem like the stormy. Sea showed the wave. I can give meaning that I get the heavy problem which so burden. But we can pass it when helper come. We need helper to walk and accompany until the way can be found.

The Power
This lyrics seem talk us about shoulder which is the helper itself. This is the energy it’s quite powerful. This energy is producted in the body an area that extends from about the navel to appromiximately mid-high. Energy is aiming to moving up. Energy also begins to raise the creative center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home